Search our online catalog,
LIUCAT, to locate books.
Circulating Books may be borrowed.
Reference Books may be used in the Library only.
- Click on the Basic
tab to search for a single keyword.
- Click on the Advanced
tab to search for multiple keywords.
- Click on the
List A-Z tab to search for an exact title,
author, or subject.
- Write down the Collection
and Call Number of any book
you would like to view.
- Search for all variants of a company
name - e.g., search for IBM as well as International
- Always search last name, first
name for exact name searches.
- If no results - Check your
- If too many results - Search using
the exact company name - e.g. Walt Disney Company, not
- If we do not have the title you
want, request it via
InterLibrary Loan (allow 7-14 days for delivery).
- If you must get a book immediately,
ask the Reference Librarian to help you check other libraries
in the area.
New York Public Library or the
Brooklyn Public Library may have the item you are looking
- The Reference Librarian can provide
access to other academic libraries via an ALB
- ASK For HELP. The
Desk is staffed by a Faculty Librarian during all hours
that the library is open.
Browsing the Shelves:
the shelves is a perfectly legitimate research technique.
is first letter of most business book call numbers.
- The table
below provides a subject overview of the H section:
- Theory and Data
Theory, Demography, Business Cycles
History - Geographic
History - Production, Agriculture, industries, Labor
- Ethics, Marketing, Retail, Accounting, Human Resources
- Money, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Finance - Taxation, Debt
J. Suda 7/04