Resources: Accounting Websites
Accounting Workshop - From the publisher Wiley, this site
is part tutorial, part reference, part news.
American Accounting Association
- Promotes accounting education, research and practice.
Association of Government Accountants
- A primary resource for public financial managers and accountants.
CPA Journal - Courtesy of the New York State Society of
CPAs, a must read for certified N.Y. accountants.
- A great source for cases, analysis, and a legal overview
of accounting and tax issues.
GASB (Government Accounting Standards Board) - Sets standards
for state and local government accountanting.
Revenue Service - Free tax forms, tax news, and federal
(International Forum on Accountancy Development) -
Look here for GAAP survey results, and other international
(New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants)
- Network with other N.Y. based CPAs.
- An excellent web index of accounting
and tax resources.
- Tools and resources for the electronic accountant, also host
of the journal
International accounting and tax information.
THE BIG FOUR -
Ernst & Young, KPMG,
J. Suda 7/04