The Richard L. Conolly College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Invites the LIU Brooklyn Campus Community to:
Explore Ideas with Your Colleagues
The Faculty Forum
A Faculty Forum Presentation:
Syllabus Writing: Putting the Pieces Together
What is the Faculty Forum?
The Faculty Forum, sponsored by the Dean of Richard L. Conolly College, provides an informal venue where faculty from different disciplines within the College and from the Campus’s other schools can gather to engage each other in lively intellectual exchange.
Call for Proposals
- Do you have work in progress suitable for a general faculty audience?
- Are you interested in organizing a panel with colleagues on innovative pedagogy or topics related to the Academy?
If so, please contact Gladys Schrynemakers (X1001) or William Burgos (X1094) to arrange a Faculty Forum presentation. Or e-mail the Faculty Forum at email@example.com.
Recent Presenters include:
- Profs. Jim Lyttle and David Spierer, Trends in Active Pedagogy
- Prof. Syed Ali, Understanding Acculturaltion and De-acculturation of Second-Generation Immigrants: A Status Model
- Prof. Dennis Broe, Is Paris Burning?: Contemporary French Politics and Culture
- Profs. Ellen Becker, Nancy Lemberger, and Shariar Mokhtari-Sharghi, Enriching Teaching through Technology: Examples from the Classroom
For further information,
please contact Gladys Schrynemakers (X1001)
or William Burgos (X1094).